Tree pruning has many benefits to the health of the tree. However, if a tree is improperly pruned, it can create issues as the tree continues to grow. Having well-maintained trees will add great value to your property, giving you, your family and your community shade and beauty.
JRP Services has been working in the tree service industry, pruning for over 30 years. We are passionate about giving you the best looking, healthy trees for your property we possibly can so you can enjoy them for years and generations to come.
Pruning or trimming can improve your trees in many ways. These include:
- Elevating lower limbs
- Thinning for light and wind filtration
- Eliminating weight at end of limbs to prevent splitting or limb failure
- Encouraging growth of the tree
- Protecting your property from falling damaged limbs
- Eliminating branches that are too close to electrical or utility lines
- Removing branches that rub against each other
- Removing Mistletoe, a parasite that will kill tree if left unchecked
- Thinning for visibility
- Removing dead or dying branches
- Shaping of ornamental trees, shrubs and hedges
Preventative maintenance and care during the tree’s formative years will help your tree be healthier as it grows and ages. Our staff of tree care experts will prune your tree correctly, so it will stay healthy and live well. In addition to our experience and understanding of how to best care for trees, we have the right equipment for the job. Our staff is well-trained on addressing pruning back tree limbs away from power lines safely. We also know what the utilities companies will require from the job. Stay safe and contact us for tree pruning around utility lines.
Let us help you maintain your property with the tree pruning services that Houston loves. Contact us at JRP Services for a free quote by calling us at 281-820-3915. We offer tree pruning and many other tree care services to maximize the health and beauty of your trees.